Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Apocalypse...Now?...(may be offensive)

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Today, I was rummaging around on the web and hostboard...and I decided to look into my profile...I look and see nothing out of the ordinary, until I look at date registered...the day was none other than September 11, 2001...I saw this and simply stared...I didn't know how to take this...then it hit me...the news was wrong...all this time they had been saying the world was coming to an end and the apocalypse was beginning...they were wrong...let me clarify...they were partly wrong...they were correct about the apocalypse beginning but unfortunately they had the wrong catalyst...it wasn't the World Trade Center disaster...it was the birth of me...I was born the day the world changed forever...you know why?...it was preparing for me...I was born on the most tragic day in American history...for now it's the most tragic day because of the world trade center disaster...but that will be a mere foot note in the history books after I am done...I will rule the world...fear me, follow me, & worship me...

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 16, 2002 12:48 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    ek3 said: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> the day was none other than September 11, 2002 </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I dont understand. Are you forewarning us of another disaster next month?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shit...fixed it...for your help...I am adding a day to your life span...congratulations and enjoy it...

  5. #5
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you for your kindness, sir.

    *bows*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •